Chief of Chaplains
* Wofford College, B.A. Religion, 1977, Graduate and ROTC Cadet.
* L’Abri Fellowship, Huemoz, Switzerland, Class in Calvinist Doctrine, Fall 1977.
* American University, Washington, D.C., MBA Master in Business Administration Classes, 1981-1982.
* St. Andrews Theological College and Seminary, STM Master of Sacred Theology (Cum Laude), 2010.
* St. Andrews Theological College and Seminary, DTH, Doctor of Theology, 2012.
* Oxford University, St. Edmund Hall, Oxford, England, class in Modern Christianity, 2014.
* CPSP, College of Pastoral Supervisory Psychology, First Health Pine Hurst, N.C. and Conway Medical, Six Units, 2010-2018,( BE) Board Eligible.
* UMBC Honors University of Maryland, CISM Critical Incident Stress Management, 2012.
* OBC, CCC, AOC Palmetto Military Academy 2011-2013.
* Vicar, ACNA Christ Anglican Church Florence, S.C. 2014 to present.
* Priest-in-charge, ACNA Anglican Church of the Advent Marion, S.C. 2014 to present.
* Author of “The Pentagon of Faith: A Christian’s Need for the Traditional Faith of Our Fathers”, Amazon and Kindle Books, Published 2012.